Sunday, February 14, 2010

Reunion Date Proposed

Dear Cousins,
 
I have heard from several of you in the past month.
 
I suggest that we have the Orin Clawson family reunion June 24-26, 2010 (Thursday to Saturday) at a group campground in one of the canyons by Salt Lake City.
 
Please let me know if this works for you and if you would like to help in some way.
 
I don't think we have contacted any of Tom Clawson's children. If one of you has a contact in their family, please let them know and forward the email address to me. Also, please pass this on to any other family members that you think may not know yet.
 
I look forward to seeing you.
 
Chris West
 
 
If you recieved and email from Chris please respond.  If not please send me your response and I will forward it to him.  That is so he doesn't end up on spam lists.  Stephen West

No comments:

Post a Comment